Based in Dortmund, I am available for assignments in Germany and abroad: Düsseldorf, Köln, Essen, Hannover, Bochum, Münster, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, Amsterdam, etc.
Thanks to my close proximity to Messe Düsseldorf, I have been attending ProWein every year since 2016. Need a photographer for ProWein?
I always try to capture the atmosphere of the event by being professional and discrete, following the specific requests of the client. I generally shoot without a flash and without a tripod, which means I’m nearly invisible.
My photo shoots include a professional retouching and editing service: exposure corrections, color corrections, tones, contrast and sharpness.
I am fluent in English, Romanian and Russian and I speak a tiny bit of German.
Upcoming Events that I will (or plan to) attend:
- LIGNA 2019 Hannover: 27-31 May, 2019
- ANGA COM 2019 Cologne: 4-6 June, 2019
- GIFA / METEC / NEWCAST / THERMPROCESS 2019 Düsseldorf: 25-29 June, 2019
- EMO Hannover 2019 Hannover: 16-21 September, 2019
- eroFame 2019 Hannover: 9-11 October, 2019
- NRW – Das Beste aus der Region 2019 Essen: 14-17 November, 2019
- Country / Pferd & Jagd 2019 Hannover: 5-8 December, 2019
- boot Düsseldorf 2020 Düsseldorf: 18-26 January, 2020
Event Photography Portfolio
Here are some of the events that I have covered in the past, many of which are wine-related (I’m a wine guy):
- FIBO 2019 Cologne
- Aircraft Interiors Expo 2019 Hamburg
- ProWein 2019 Düsseldorf
- European Venture Contest Final 2018
- ProWein 2018 Düsseldorf
- ProWein 2017 Düsseldorf
- EyeforTravel’s Digital & Data Strategies for Travel 2017 – Amsterdam
- Wine Tasting at Der Weinadvokat in Dortmund, Germany
Sports Photography Portfolio
I can cover sports events such as football matches, both professional and amateur matches, large and small stadiums.
- Sweden’s National Football Team Practice in Moldova (2015)
- Moldova vs Sweden Football Match (UEFA EURO 2016 Qualifying Match)
- Facebook Album: Moldova Orange Cup Finals 2016 (FC Milsami – FC Zaria)
- Facebook Album: FC Zimbru – FC Dacia (15.05.2016)
My Photo Gear
I can shoot with one or with two cameras (with a double camera strap).
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Camera: Canon EOS 6D
- Lens: Canon 16-35mm f/2.8 L II
- Lens: Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 L II
- Lens: Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II
- Lens: Canon 85mm f/1.8
- Lens: Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS
- Lens: Canon 100-400mm L IS II