DMEXCO 2019 Cologne – Digital Marketing Exposition & Conference
DMEXCO is the meeting place and a community for key players in digital business, marketing, and innovation. We bring together industry leaders, marketing and media professionals, and tech pioneers to set the digital agenda.
Both globally informed and locally focused, DMEXCO offers an ecosystem with seminars, debates, and expositions outlining the future of the digital economy and driving market value.
Bringing together 41,000 visitors, about 1,000 exhibitors, and more than 550 speakers from around the world for a one-of-a-kind event each year in Cologne (Germany), DMEXCO has set the standard as the place for business minds to learn and inspire, build connections, and for ideas to become actions. DMEXCO — where tomorrow’s digital business happens today.
Most of the photos are ordered in alphabetical order by company name, with some random exceptions.
3. AdRoll – Display, Retargeting, & Growth Marketing Platform.
4. Blogfoster – The Leading Platform for Influencer and Blog Marketing.
5. Clang is the most complete software for email marketing and marketing automation.
6. CM.com – Effortless communication and payments solutions.
8. CoreMedia Content Cloud – The best CMS for eCommerce.
9. factor-a – Amazon Vendor Performance Management.
10. e-Spirit – Digital experience technology for a competitive edge.
12. Facelift Cloud – The leading social media management tool.
16. Emarsys – B2C Marketing Automation.
17. Keymantics – The Keyword Platform.
18. Microsoft Advertising – Reach People Searching for You.
21. netcup GmbH – Your partner for web hosting, root server, managed servers, domains, SSL certificates, software, server management and more.
23. Oracle Data Cloud – Unlock Hidden Potential With Data.
26. Salesforce – Increase sales performance with the world’s No. 1 CRM platform for business of all sizes.
28. Spaceboost – Search & Shopping PPC Automation Easy, Effective And Engaging.
29. Trusted Shops – The European trust brand in e-commerce.
30. TYPO3 — the Professional, Flexible Content Management System.
32. XING – For a better working life.
34. Underworks – Digital Marketing Strategy Consulting Firm.
36. “Broadcasters Strike Back” with Max Conze, CEO of ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE.