Aircraft Interiors Expo 2019 Hamburg: Photos & Impressions
Aircraft Interiors Expo is the global must attend event to see the latest ideas and innovations in aircraft interiors. The show launched in 2000 in Cannes and has evolved throughout the years, moving to Hamburg in 2002. If you are involved or responsible for the purchase of cabin interiors, in-flight entertainment, connectivity, passenger experience and passenger services, this is the industry event you cannot afford to miss.
Aircraft Interiors Expo (AIX) plays host to more than 1,200+ of the most influential airline buyers from around the world, with more than 550 exhibiting companies dedicated to the passenger experience, covering the full spectrum from cabin innovations to in-flight entertainment and connectivity.
World Travel Catering & Onboard Services Expo is the leading global event for travel catering, onboard retail and passenger comfort. Held annually in Hamburg, Germany it showcases the latest onboard products and services from 350+ suppliers.
6. Grands Chais de France Group (Groupe GCF).
9. Snoooze® is an all-natural sleep drink. Snoooze® herbal blend of Valerian, Passionflower, Linden Flower and Lemon Balm supports your natural sleep cycles, so you can enjoy a healthy sleep, especially at times when you need it most.
12. John Horsfall create luxurious customer experiences through beautiful in-flight textiles and linens.
13. Skypro: the Ultimate Uniform Solutions that care for crews. Best Airline Shoes for aviation professionals.
15. Kaelis Group is the world’s leading independent provider of onboard products, services & solutions for the airline & railway industries in more than 50 countries.
17. DO&CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company.
18. Newrest: Tailor-made catering and food service solutions.
20. Gispol, premium onboard service equipment and everything in between. Full service, from design to delivery.
22. DFMi is a premiere specialty sales and marketing company, focusing on the travel and transportation industry. DFMi provides innovative solutions to our worldwide customers, building our position as a global food and service ware company.
23. Langerhuize Kosher Cuisine.
27. At Milk Jnr’s we specialise in creating family engagement solutions for a broad range of clients operating in the travel, leisure, retail and service industries.
29. Mirus Aircraft Seating is an independent, UK-based aircraft seating company that is committed to delivering exceptional products and experiences.
34. Doran Precision Engineering specializes in the manufacture of precision components for the aerospace, medical and motor-sport industries.
36. Global Eagle is a leading worldwide provider of inflight entertainment, media content, technology and connectivity solutions to the airline industry.
37. Astronics is a global provider of power, connectivity, lighting, interiors, structures, and test solutions for aerospace, defense, semiconductor, and other mission-critical industries.
38. True Blue Power® specializes in the custom design and manufacture of advanced power solutions for aviation and marine applications. Our product line includes USB charging ports, inverters, converters, emergency power supplies and lithium-ion batteries.
39. KID-Systeme is a market-leading supplier of electronic cabin systems for passenger and corporate aircraft. Initially specialising in innovative in-seat power supply systems, the company today offers complete cabin system solutions for connectivity, power and safety.
40. Causeway Aero is a turnkey cabin interiors and airframe structures solution provider. With their supply chain management and procurement capability, backed up with a state-of-the-art ERP and management tools, the company provides a true Tier 2 capability, reducing the risk and management of multiple individual providers.
41. Octaspring® is a key enabling technology that is able to redesign passenger comfort, while at the same time shaving off up to 30% of the seat cushion’s weight, offering a new era in inflight passenger experience.
42. Octaspring® uses individually placed, eight-sided foam springs that move 3-dimensionally to evenly distribute body weight across the entire seat surface. In effect, this alleviates pressure points and improves passenger comfort on both short and long haul flights.
45. Rollon has been working with leading manufacturers of aircraft seats for many years and also supplies components to specialist vehicle manufacturers and airport equipment and service providers. Its portfolio includes linear motion systems for interior trim, sliding compartments, pedestal (Monument) pull-outs, pull-outs generators, AC systems and batteries as well as linear technology for maintenance devices and special movements.
46. igus®: maintenance-free and self-lubricating plastic products for aeronautics, space technology and airport equipment.
47. TQ-Aviation is a certified development, manufacturing and repair company for the aviation industry. TQ has been working for well-known aircraft manufacturers, suppliers and airlines for over 15 years.
49. Tammers Aviation Services makes running your fleet easier – from manufacturing to servicing, from material recommendations and acquisition to logistics. We are your one-stop, certified provider of long-lasting, easy to maintain products. With Tammers Aviation your brand appears at its best on every takeoff – and you’ll have fewer worries.
50. At Gogo, we bring the internet to the sky so planes fly smarter, airlines perform better and passengers travel happier.
53. Linstol believes that airline travel should be inspired. We are idea makers, collaborators, creators and doers who take your vision to new heights. We specialize in full product customization of in-flight passenger comforts. Delivering custom products that align with your airline’s brand is the reason we are the preferred supplier of in-flight passenger products.
54. In Aerospace, governments, airports, airlines, pilots, crews and passengers rely on Thales to make flight safer, easier and more efficient.
56. As a pioneer of freeze-drying, Dr. Suwelack has enjoyed a leading position on the market for freeze-dried coffee for over 40 years. We offer our customers a wide range of coffee specialities in premium quality. If you so wish, we can also create unique blends exclusively for you.
59. Cymru Wales.
64. FORMIA offers the travel industry a full range of quality bespoke amenity kits, children’s kits, and comfort items as well as tailor-made in-flight service concepts.
68. Laurieri Srl, founded in 1972, is located in the South of Italy and is specialized in the production of baked sweet and savoury snacks of various types and flavours. The quality of our products and the excellent sales conditions enabled us to become leader in the onboard services sector for the inflight, rail and cruise complimentary snacks.
70. Stratasys is the global leader in 3D printing and additive solutions, materials and services – delivering speed, innovation, performance and customization.