The revolution in digital allows to serve your customer across platforms and devices, with new ways to target, personalise, serve and build loyalty. This conference covers what travel brands must do to get ready for the new connected traveller – a must-attend for any travel professional involved in creating and implementing digital strategy.
This conference took place in Amsterdam (Netherlands) during 29-30th November, 2017. I had the opportunity to attend the event, which I happily did.
Below are some of the photos that I took. You can view more photos in my Facebook album.
In this gallery:
- Henrik Imhof, MD Yield Management and Pricing, Sixt
- Brenda van Leeuwen, CEO, Eurail.com
- Alexander Bobko, CMO, MAPS.ME – #1 Maps For Travellers
- Fabrice Otano, Chief Data Officer, Accor Hotels
- Raj Dhawan, Chief Technology Officer, Contiki Holidays
- Gian Caprini, Head Of Digital Marketing, Expedia Affiliate Network
- Niklas Rehmert, Chief Revenue Officer, Splyt
- Steven Pinchuk, WW Lead Customer Intelligence & Revenue Management (RM), IBM
- Shravan Kochhar, Director, Revenue Protection & Strategic Insights, eDreams ODIGEO
- Stephan Keschelis, VP E-Commerce and Digital Transformation, NH Hotel Group
- Þóra Guðfinnsdóttir, Data Scientist, Icelandair
- Christel Schoger, Analytical Consultant, Google
- Roy Graff, Managing Director – EMEA, Dragon Trail Interactive
- Jonathan Moore, Chief Product Officer, Trainline
- Martin Ratolístka, Chief Data & Automation Officer, Kiwi.com
- Joerg Esser, Partner, Roland Berger / (middle) Jonathan Moore, Chief Product Officer, Trainline
- Christian Hylander, Advisor Vice President, Mastercard
- Filippo Onorato, CIO, Lastminute.com
More Photos of the Event
You can view more photos in my Facebook album.