The revolution in digital allows to serve your customer across platforms and devices, with new ways to target, personalise, serve and build loyalty. This conference covers what travel brands must do to get ready for the new connected traveller – a must-attend for any travel professional involved in creating and implementing digital strategy.
This conference took place in Amsterdam (Netherlands) during 29-30th November, 2017. I had the opportunity to attend the event, which I happily did.
Below are some of the photos that I took. You can view more photos in my Facebook album.
6. Henrik Imhof, MD Yield Management and Pricing, Sixt
7. Brenda van Leeuwen, CEO, Eurail.com
9. (left) Alexander Bobko, CMO, MAPS.ME – #1 Maps For Travellers
10. Fabrice Otano, Chief Data Officer, Accor Hotels
11. Alexander Bobko, CMO, MAPS.ME – #1 Maps For Travellers
14. Raj Dhawan, Chief Technology Officer, Contiki Holidays
16. Gian Caprini, Head Of Digital Marketing, Expedia Affiliate Network
20. Niklas Rehmert, Chief Revenue Officer, Splyt
21. (left) Steven Pinchuk, WW Lead Customer Intelligence & Revenue Management (RM), IBM / (right) Shravan Kochhar, Director, Revenue Protection & Strategic Insights, eDreams ODIGEO
22. Stephan Keschelis, VP E-Commerce and Digital Transformation, NH Hotel Group
24. Þóra Guðfinnsdóttir, Data Scientist, Icelandair
25. Christel Schoger, Analytical Consultant, Google
27. Roy Graff, Managing Director – EMEA, Dragon Trail Interactive
28. Jonathan Moore, Chief Product Officer, Trainline
31. Martin Ratolístka, Chief Data & Automation Officer, Kiwi.com
33. (left) Joerg Esser, Partner, Roland Berger / (middle) Jonathan Moore, Chief Product Officer, Trainline / (right) Martin Ratolístka, Chief Data & Automation Officer, Kiwi.com
34. Christian Hylander, Advisor Vice President, Mastercard
35. (right) Shravan Kochhar, Director, Revenue Protection & Strategic Insights, eDreams ODIGEO
39. Christian Hylander, Advisor Vice President, Mastercard
40. Filippo Onorato, CIO, Lastminute.com
44. Novotel Amsterdam City Hotel, the venue where this conference took place.
More Photos of the Event
You can view more photos in my Facebook album.