Siena House Boutique “Not a Hotel” – The Perfect Place for Exploring Tuscany
Siena House is one of those places that once discovered you never want to leave. Positioned as “not a hotel”, this is more than just a boutique bed and breakfast.
You know the saying “home is where the heart is“? Well, the owners and hosts Malvin and Amanda will make sure that this becomes your home.
The location of the hotel is great for people that want to explore Tuscany at their own pace. Many interesting towns are easily accessible from here: Pienza, Montalcino, Montepulciano, Cortona, Siena, Perugia, etc.
1. Positioned on a small hill, the house is visible from all directions.
2. All guest rooms are upstairs and are named according to the town that the windows point to: Montepulciano, Siena, Cortona, Perugia.
4. Sinalunga is visible from the back of the house.
5. There are vineyards right in front of the house (but owned by someone else).
7. Upstairs you will find a very cozy common room, with a real fireplace. From here you can reach the 4 guest rooms.
8. The walls in the house are decorated with Amanda’s paintings.
9. All the windows have fantastic views.
10. If we go upstairs then we can enjoy even better views.
12. Did I mention there is a big pool?
13. The sunsets here are gorgeous.
14. Cortona is barely-visible on the hill to the right.
15. Breakfast is created and served by Malvin each morning. Freshly baked bread EVERY morning, fruits, cheese and prosciutto, homemade jams. This is not your usual hotel buffet breakfast. And the heavenly tarts… You will dream of Malvin’s breakfasts for many years to come.
16. A final night shot of the house.
These photos were taken in October 2016.