Last year we organized a private wine tasting event at Siena House hotel in Tuscany and we loved doing that very much. This year we returned with a different selection of wine, probably a little more appropriate for the warm Tuscan weather.
Click here to see just the wine bottles that we had this year at the tasting.
Just as the previous year my wife was the one with the camera, while I was the one presenting and telling the story behind our wine.
We had 6 bottles of Moldovan wine: 4 whites and 2 roses.
- Feteasca Alb 2013 by Vinaria din Vale
- Feteasca Regala 2014 by Carpe Diem
- Cuvee Blanc 2014 by F’autor
- Vinohora 2014 by Purcari
- Rose Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 by F’autor
- Rose Merlot 2013 by Vinaria Nobila
The most appreciated and discussed wine was by far the Rose Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 by F’autor, something that we were prepared for, as it is a really fine wine.