After organizing last year a private wine tasting at the Siena House B&B (Tuscany, Italy), we decided to try something similar this year, but this time with different wine, something more appropriate for a hot day in Tuscany.
These are the wines that we went with this year (2015):
- Feteasca Alb 2013 by Vinaria din Vale
- Feteasca Regala 2014 by Carpe Diem
- Cuvee Blanc 2014 by F’autor
- Vinohora 2014 by Purcari
- Rose Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 by F’autor
- Rose Merlot 2013 by Vinaria Nobila
- Ice Wine Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 by Vinaria din Vale
Before the tasting itself I decided to take some photos of the bottles in Tuscan settings, to see how they fit their surroundings. Below you can see the result.