Moldovan Wine Tasting at Vinarium Weinadvokat in Dortmund, Germany (27 July, 2015)
On 27th of July 2015 there was a tasting of Moldovan wines at the Vinarium Weinadvokat wine bar in Dortmund, Germany. The event was hosted and moderated by Carsten Jekubzik, owner of Weinadvokat.
There were 9 of us for the 8 bottles of different grape varieties including some Feteasca, a grape that currently grows only in Republic of Moldova and Romania.
These are the wines that we had (in this order):
- Feteasca Alba 2013 by Vinaria din Vale (white, dry)
- Feteasca Regala 2014 by Carpe Diem (white, semi-sweet)
- Cuvee Blanc 2014 by F’autor (white, dry) – Albariño, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris
- Illustro 2011 by F’autor (white, dry) – Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling
- Rose Merlot 2013 by Vinaria Nobila (rose, semi-sweet)
- Feteasca Neagra 2013 by Carpe Diem (red, dry)
- Merlot 2012 by MIMI (red, dry)
- Riesling Late Harvest 2010 by F’autor (white, semi-sweet)