During the period 16/04/2011 – 23/04/2011 I went on yet another info-tour to Antalya, Turkey. You can see the gallery from last year here: 30+ Stunning HDR Hotel Photos, Turkey 2010.
Even though I was hoping to get my hands on a wide-lens, all I had was the same lens as last year, a 18-55mm VR lens on my Nikon D5000. HDRs created with Photomatix Pro 3. All photos were created from 3 bracketed (+2) shots.
Unfortunately the weather was cloudy most of the week, so I wasn’t able to take photos of some of the hotels I have visited.
P.S. if you would like to use any of these photos please contact me, maybe I could provide a RAW / unaltered version of the images.
You will find photos of the following hotels:
- Adam & Eve Hotel, Belek
- Barut Labada (ex. Rixos Labada)
- Delphin Palace Deluxe Hotel, Antalya
- Gloria Golf Resort (my favorite hotel in Antalya)
- Gural Premier Hotel, Tekirova (the hotel that surprised me the most this year, in a good way)
- Limak Lara Hotel, Antalya
- Rixos Premium Hotel, Belek
- Rixos Tekirova Hotel
- Vogue Avantgarde Hotel, Antalya (one of the most over-rated hotels)
I also took a couple of photos of the famous Mardan Palace hotel, but the bus was in motion and they came out rather poor and misaligned :(